British accessories brand Radley London have once again partnered with Dogs Trust, the UK’s largest dog welfare charity on a collection especially for dog lovers.
The collection is set to launch on ‘Giving Tuesday’ 27th November. Now in its 4th year, ‘Giving Tuesday’ gives consumers the opportunity to support charities and highlight causes close to their hearts. Dogs Trust will receive 15% of each item from the collection to help the 15,000 dogs of all shapes and sizes cared for by the charity every year.
This year’s must-have Christmas gifts include the original and hugely popular Radley London x Dogs Trust backpack. Available in sleek black nylon, a new dove grey colourway, alongside a bespoke print version featuring an array of canine characters. Compact cross body styles are new to the collection and available in the full colour palette with all styles featuring a playful bright yellow lining.
These come with a range of essential pockets and features dog owners can’t leave the house without, including:
- Elasticated straps to safely hold a post-swim towel or picnic blanket
- Two elasticated side pockets for a ball or drinking bottle
- A removable drawstring bag for treats
- A waterproof internal pocket for a slobbery toy
- A clip to hold a poo bag dispenser
- Additional front, back and internal compartments purse, wallet, keys and phone Dual branded bright yellow lining featuring the Radley London and Dogs Trust logo
The Radley London x Dogs Trust collection also includes four collectable leather coin purses featuring appliqué designs inspired by some of the dogs cared for by Dogs Trust.
Available characters include Bella the beautiful Black Labrador, Millie the Scruffy Crossbreed, Honey the Golden Retriever, and Rex the loveable Dachshund.
15% of the sale price from each Radley London x Dogs Trust item goes directly to continue the work of Dogs Trust, the UK’s largest dog welfare charity. www.dogstrust.org.uk
All items available exclusively in-store and at